Need to Know
*Wearing a mask is not mandatory but is now at the discretion of our guests and staff.
*We cannot guarantee specific table seating but we can make a request. However, we do not guarantee those requests.
*If you have any illness symptoms such as fever, shortness of breath, runny/stuffy nose, body aches, nausea, cough, chills, or fatigue, please stay home. We are more than happy to reschedule your reservation.
● Large parties
- Please call us at (703) 543-2320 if you're making a reservation for a party of 10 or larger.
- We strongly recommend that to ensure your desired schedule, fill in your information here as early as possible.
- Our largest table can comfortably accommodate 10 people.
- Any party larger than 6 may be split into two tables
- On special days and holidays, parties of 7+ will be required to make a small deposit or $10 per person
● On your arrival
- Arriving on time is important.
- If you're more than 20 minutes late for your reservation, we may cancel your reservation to minimize waiting parties.
- We will do our best to seat you on time and look forward to seeing you at Honest Grill
- We can take waitlist customers once we seat all our reservations for the time slot.
- After we have seated reservation customers, we will start taking waitlist in order we receive.
- Depending on how busy we are, you can be seated right away, or it may take up to 30-40 minutes.
- Once you put your name down at the host station, our host can give you our estimated time for your table.